CHICAGO – (BUSINESS WIRE) – May 18, 2021 –
IRI®, the global leader in innovative solutions and services for consumer, retail and media businesses, advances marketing optimization capabilities through the Marketing Studio on IRI Intelligence Suite ™, a cloud native solution powered by IRI Liquid Data ™.
The Marketing Studio on IRI Intelligence Suite delivers the most personalized and granular insights at the UPC and cart level, all within the four walls of a business, to enable specialized, high-impact consumer insights. and audience activations. The secure environment connects previously disparate data sets to get the most comprehensive information:
- Unparalleled real-time purchasing data from IRI at the household level at the level of the UPC and the basket of 117 million households;
- Data Proprietary to CPG Manufacturer or Retailer CRM systems, owned media channels and loyalty programs; and
- Other data of second and third parties from IRI’s vast ecosystem of partners, including publisher and TV data, as well as thousands of attributes focused on location, demographics, lifestyle, behavior, product label and The well-being.
“With continued data regulation, including the phasing out of cookies and the recent Apple iOS changes, it’s more important than ever for CPG manufacturers and retailers to harness the power of their first-party data to personalize their marketing. and optimize their media, ”said Jennifer Pelino, executive vice president, Omnichannel Media, IRI. “The Marketing Studio enables CPG marketers and data scientists to build proprietary applications and enable and measure campaign performance against highly personalized audience segmentations – both data driven purchase and brand engagement – to achieve unique strategic goals. ”
The Marketing Studio currently includes two solutions with targeted capabilities and use cases:
- Multimedia activation solution: Provides the most comprehensive view of audience performance, enabling internal data scientists to make informed decisions about which audience types convert, create highly personalized audience segmentations, and activate larger campaigns. optimized against them.
- Media measurement solution: Provides access to IRI’s media exposure data, sales data, and over 2,000 algorithms, enabling internal marketers to analyze the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns and develop proprietary attribution solutions still active.
Pelino continued, “Household-level and transaction-level data is CPG’s most valuable data asset and the foundation upon which growth and personalization are built. IRI’s pre-integrated third-party and partner data ecosystem is the most robust and ready-to-deploy offering for unmatched completeness and speed of delivery, which makes this solution particularly capable of generating marketing campaigns. improved. “
IRI is a rapidly growing, leading provider of big data, predictive analytics, and forward-looking insights that help CPG, over-the-counter healthcare organizations, retailers, and financial services and media companies grow their businesses. activities. With the largest repository of purchasing, media, social, causal and loyalty data, all integrated into an on-demand cloud-based technology platform, IRI is driving the personalization revolution, helping to guide its most 5,000 customers around the world in their quest to relentlessly stay relevant, gain market share, connect with consumers, collaborate with key components and generate market-leading growth. For more information visit www.iriworldwide.com.
About the IRI Partner Ecosystem
IRI fundamentally believes that delivering differentiated growth to our clients requires a deep and highly integrated partnership with a variety of top companies. As such, IRI works closely with a wide range of industry leaders across multiple industries and sectors to create innovative joint solutions, services and access to capabilities to help its clients collaborate. more effectively and compete in their various markets and exceed their growth targets. IRI is committed to its partnership philosophy and continues to actively improve its open ecosystem of partners through alliances, joint ventures, acquisitions and affiliations. The IRI partner ecosystem includes leading companies such as 84.51 °, Adobe, Alphonso, BDSA, The Boston Consulting Group, Clavis Insights, comScore, Dynata, Edison, Experian, Facebook, GfK, Gigwalk, Google, Label Insight, Limbik, LiveRamp, MFour, Ogury, Omnicom, PlaceIQ, Pinterest, SPINS, Univision, Valassis, Viant and others.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210518006030/en/
CONTACT: IRI contact:
Phone: +1 312.474.3675
KEYWORD: ILLINOIS UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOCIAL MEDIA SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION RETAIL SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING DATA MANAGEMENT OTHER COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY MARKETING CONSULTING ADVERTISING PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATIONS ONLINE SERVICES RETAIL INTERNET SOFTWARE
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 05/18/2021 13:09 / DISC: 05/18/2021 13:09
Copyright Business Wire 2021.